EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AVAILABLE
FOR ELIGIBLE MASSACHUSETTS VETERANS
Veterans are encouraged to take advantage of the following Career Center Services:
- resume writing assistance
- cover letter writing assistance
- interviewing technique assistance
- access to computer
- additional workshops
The North Shore Career Centers Veteran's Representatives:
- provides priority and quality employment services to qualified Massachusetts veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces in search of employment.
- help you create your own personal employment plan, an easy and effective way to help you manage your job search.
- help you identify your job goals and develop a step-by-step "action plan" to get the right job for you.
- help you learn how to customize your job search, refine planning efforts, contact employers, and schedule interviews that match your skills and interests.
- help you identify sources for financial assistance for training programs.
To access these services, please contact:
Disabled Veteran's Outreach Program
181 Union Street
Lynn, MA 01902
781-691-7405 ext 4005